Получить ссылку Facebook X Pinterest Электронная почта Другие приложения октября 20, 2019 https://breakingnewsenglish.com/1910/191012-public-transport-0.html Получить ссылку Facebook X Pinterest Электронная почта Другие приложения Комментарии Unknown20 октября 2019 г. в 10:02Thanks for the news. I believe that to eat in public transport it is disrespectful to yourself and to others. I agree with the opinion of the docdor because in fact today's children are unhealthy due to malnutrition.(Esli)ОтветитьУдалитьОтветыОтветитьUnknown22 октября 2019 г. в 11:02very good news . I am for the idea of a government, since there are a lot of fat people. SuleimanОтветитьУдалитьОтветыОтветитьЛуиза Идрисова22 октября 2019 г. в 21:04Very interesting news . Obesity is very bad for our health especially the health of children . thanksОтветитьУдалитьОтветыОтветитьАлиева Раисат22 октября 2019 г. в 22:18very informative and interesting newsОтветитьУдалитьОтветыОтветитьДобавить комментарийЕщё Отправить комментарий
Some tips on how to write about Your working day ноября 12, 2025 Write about your working day using tips and useful phrases given in the link https://enginform.com/article/my-working-day Далее...
Synonyms of “work” апреля 08, 2026 https://englex.ru/difference-between-job-work-profession-and-occupation/ Далее...
Test / job, work, career, occupation апреля 08, 2026 https://onlinetestpad.com/ru/test/126615-work-job-occupation-or-career Далее...
Thanks for the news. I believe that to eat in public transport it is disrespectful to yourself and to others. I agree with the opinion of the docdor because in fact today's children are unhealthy due to malnutrition.(Esli)
ОтветитьУдалитьvery good news . I am for the idea of a government, since there are a lot of fat people. Suleiman
ОтветитьУдалитьVery interesting news . Obesity is very bad for our health especially the health of children . thanks
ОтветитьУдалитьvery informative and interesting news
ОтветитьУдалить